Have a gorgeous, thicker tail, at shows!
1/2 pound. 34"-36". Knob top. Blunt cut. Real horse hair. Comes with a slip-cover. Can be trimmed to your horse's tail length.
Can be cut shorter for ponies. Ideally it should sit near the bottom of the dock, so it doesn't interfere with the braid.
Can be used with the tail unbraided, or braided.
Feel free to message me if you would like to know how to attach them.
- Jet black- every hair is solid black. Mostly matches paints.
- Natural black- lighter than jet black. Contains red, & white hairs, throughout. The bottom of the tail is frequently reddish in colour. Mostly matches bays, and blacks.
- Medium sorrel- mostly red, with some white, and black hairs, naturally mixed in.
- Dark sorrel- darker than medium sorrel.
- Dark grey- mostly black hairs, mixed with some silver, and white hairs.