Have a gorgeous, thicker tail, at shows!
1/2 pound. 34"-36". Knob top. Blunt cut. Real horse hair. Comes with a tail bag cover. Can be trimmed to your horse's tail length. This is a very budget-friendly fake tail. The majority of my braiding clients have this tail.
Can be cut shorter for ponies. Ideally it should sit near the bottom of the dock, so it doesn't interfere with the braid.
Can be used with the tail unbraided, or braided.
✨To determine the minimum length you require, measure in inches, from bottom of dock, to bottom of fetlocks.
Feel free to message me if you would like to know how to attach them. ⭐️I posted a video on how to attach them, on Katie’s Horse Care Supply Facebook Page (dated April 23, 2019).
Care Instructions: wash with same shampoo you use to wash your horse’s real tail. Hang to dry. Spray with Show Sheen. Brush EXTREMELY gently. Having a few hairs come out is normal. Store in tail bag, and hang it somewhere while not in use. I do not recommend storing it in a tack trunk laying down. If the tail is not kept straight, it may have a curl, then will have a curl when it’s hung. If it does have a curl from not being kept straight, put water on the curl, and brush. This should remove the curl.
- Jet black- every hair is solid black.
⭐️IN STOCK IS .40 pound. 1/2 pound SOLD OUT⭐️
- Natural black- lighter than jet black. Contains red, & white hairs, throughout. The bottom of the tail is frequently reddish in colour. Mostly matches bays, and blacks.
- Medium sorrel- mostly red, with some white, and black hairs, naturally mixed in.
- Dark sorrel- darker than medium sorrel.
- Dark grey- mostly black hairs, mixed with some silver, and white hairs. Same colour from top to bottom. If you are looking for a dark grey tail that has a yellowish colour at the bottom, please look under, ‘Miscellaneous Fake Tails’.